Summer Reading Club Assistant
Under the supervision and direction of the Library Director and the Library Assistant II (Programming and Outreach), the Summer Reading Club Assistant will work with the Summer Reading Club Coordinator to deliver the annual Summer Reading Club Program.
- Must be between the ages of 15 and 30, be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or refugee, have attended school full-time in the last academic year and intend to return to school for the next academic year.
- Oral and written communication skills; interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience working with children.
Term of employment
- June 25 – August 23 2019 for 30 hours/week
- Pay rate: $14.50/hour
Please forward your cover letter and resume by May 4th at 2:00 pm to:
Cari Lynn Gawletz
Grand Forks & District Public Library
PO Box 1539
Grand Forks BC V0H 1H0