Strategic Goals 2021-2022
Recover: To offer library services safely during the pandemic.
- Remain responsive to changing scientific evidence and governmental guidelines and orders. Plan for operational changes to meet new requirements.
- Maintain library services in innovative ways, including virtual programming, physical barriers and safe distancing in the building, and additional outreach outside of the library building.
- Seek funding to meet the increased costs of safe operations during the pandemic.
Grow: Return to full service with innovative ideas.
- Evaluate pre-pandemic services and make changes to better serve our community when it is safe to do so.
- Investigate and implement new opportunities for community partnerships, outreach, and promotion.